Thursday, December 15, 2011

Update

These past few months have been busy so I am glad to have a little break before the new year.  Some things I have been up to...

- My writing teacher was unsuccessful in his efforts to turn me into a hippie, sorry I like to shower and eat meat too much.

-The NBA is back so now I have something to keep me even busier.

-I am officially done with the semester and ready for Christmas, I even decorated my own tree!

-I have put myself on a budget... So far I have failed completely.

-I finished buying and wrapping all my presents today and got a package to send to the brother in Texas. 

-It's National Cupcake Day today, so naturally I had to eat a cupcake.

Until next time.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh man I feel like there is so much I don't know about your life these days. not a fan. i'll be visiting soon I hope! anddd i'm glad you went out and ate a cupcake! love/miss you dear steph!

    ReplyDelete