Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


The 2 divas 

I love Christmas time.  Everything about it is magical.  I love the decorations, smells, lights, music, giving, and spending time with family.  I could sit by my Christmas tree all day and just stare at it.  I could watch Elf every day and listen to Mariah Carey Christmas on repeat. I am grateful to have such amazing parents to spend Christmas with and I have the 3 best brothers in the world, all unique and funny in their own way.  Christmas will be even more special now that we have a little diva to enjoy it with.  And the best part is we get a phone call from Elder Tingey in Texas.  Christmas is not the same without him but next year he will be home! 

Isn't he adorable!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment