Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome to my world

I have been inspired by The Blog Father to start a blog.  Here are a few fun facts about me...
-Being the only girl in my family I have been trained or brain washed to LOVE sports.  Please don't ask me to play but I will watch  football and basketball all day.
-I am a self diagnosed shopaholic.  Do not take me to the mall... It is like taking an alcoholic to the liquor store.  
-When and if I find a man, he must love the Jazz, Utes, and Yankees.
-I am obsessed with nail polish.  I have over 100 bottles and the collection keeps growing.  You will never see my nails not painted.  I may have a problem.. Just ask my roommates and coworkers.  They catch me looking at nail polish and look at me like I am watching porn.  I must be monitored or I may spend my whole paycheck on new colors. 
-I love mashed potatoes, chocolate, Chick-Fil-A, corn dogs, and almost anything with sugar.
-I always carry chapstick with me.  
-I can beat any man in a burp contest, not even a challenge.  Just give me air to breathe and it's a guaranteed  victory. 
-If I could live anywhere it would be San Diego
-Elf is my favorite movie
-Favorite TV shows: Gossip Girl, Friday Night Lights, 30 Rock, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, Veronica Mars

To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie my love!!! I LOVE that you have a blog! YAY! Also I love the self diagnosed shopaholic thing and the nailpolish thing because I really havent ever seen you without painted nails haha! miss and love you my favorite stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also i agree with the Bachelor girl she is a psycho. I hate that she is out there representing salt lake!!

    ReplyDelete