This post is dedicated to my all time favorite Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast. I could watch this movie every day, and when I am with my niece, I make sure to watch it. She loves her as much as I do.
Belle is my role model. I want to be like her. She not only is gorgeous, and all the men want her, but she is smart and loves to read. She doesn't want to settle with just anyone and knows there is something better out there. She doesn't put up with Gaston and his crap, and even though he is what all the other girls want, she sees him for the real tool that he is. I could learn from her on how to handle tools. I've dealt with tools in my day and I just can't seem to put them behind me.
She doesn't wait around in a high tower, or pretend to be someone else, or lie there lifeless, for her Prince Charming. She goes out and finds him herself. She looks beyond outward appearance and gets to know the Beast for who he really is. She sticks up for what she believes in and is kind and gentle. When she falls in love, the Beast turns into a handsome prince and they live happily ever after... Now that is a woman everyone can look up to.

Haha. You crack me up!Did you know that Michelle (the bachelor)grew up in my ward and her mom was just released as my mom's RS president? CRAZY!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, your favorite older cousin.