This is a week late but that's ok, my dad doesn't know how to read these fancy blogs. In honor of Fathers Day here are a few things I love about my dad...
He is hilarious
He is the smartest person I know
He protects me
He is a good example
He takes me to Jazz games
He is famous
He plays games with me
He is a great Grandpa
He is white on the outside and Polynesian on the inside
He has a strong testimony
He is there for me when I fail and succeed
He laughs at his own jokes
He puts others before himself
He is a hard worker
He takes me out to eat
He is hip
He loves to travel with his family
He taught me to love the Jazz, Utes, and Yankees
He helps me with my homework
He taught me to love and understand sports
I will always be his little girl

No comments:
Post a Comment