In honor of Mother's Day (late, just like she always is) here are a few of the things I love about my mother:
Her cooking and baking- she is a pro
She is sassy
She loves to laugh
She is a good listener
She is the best comforter when you are down
She is the first person I think of to call when I have news, whether good or bad
She taught me to always match my outfits, even if I'm just going to bed
We watch basketball together, whether the boys are home or not
She is my shopping partner
She is a good friend
She always puts others over herself
She will stick up for you, whether you want her to or not
Her scent- shampoo and mint
She cheers her kids on
She has a strong testimony
She never gives up on you, even when you have
She is the most fun grandma
She is super stylish
She loves the Jazz and the Utes
She is crazy
She disappears sometimes
All of her kids friends love her
She helps me survive in a family of all boys
She reminds me to pray
She is a good teacher
She is there for you when you succeed and more imortantly, when you fail
She loves her family, even though we are a lot of work
She is a wonderful daughter, sister, aunt, wife, grandmother, and mother and I am lucky she is my mom!
love bon!
ReplyDelete