Thursday, March 17, 2011

ATL

I have always loved Atlanta.  I have never actually been there but I love it.  Why do I love a place so much that I have never even graced with my presence?  I have good reasons.

*First and foremost the Atlanta Hawks... Mostly Joe Johnson and Al Horford.  They are smokin hot.
Al, you are so dreamy!

*Atlanta is home of Chick-Fil-A. I hear they have them everywhere. I would love to replace the McDonald's on every corner for Chick-Fil-A. A girl can dream.
*Atlanta is to thank for T.I., Usher, Ludacris, and my close personal friend Lil John.
Homeboy can sing!

*It's warm most of the time and hardly ever snows. Trust me, I check every day on my phone.
*It's the south so it's charming and has amazing food.
*The shopping looks divine.
*And on my way home from work today "Welcome to Atlanta" came on the radio.  It's a sign... I'm gonna move to the ATL, well at least go for a visit!
Al I'm coming for you!

On a whole other topic this obsession with New Jersey has got to go.  New Jersey is an embarrassment to the rest of the USA. It is complete trash.  The people with their too big hair, orange skin, caked on makeup, and white trash fashion makes me want to vomit.  Please cross the bridge and learn some class from your neighbors from New York.
So not cute!
Enough with the reality shows and magazines. I don't want to see them anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment